Monday, December 10, 2012

J - Just some Illustrations

Over the weekend Unedited Ink was born. It's my etsy shop!

Right now I have two holiday postcards I illustrated but in the next coming weeks you'll be seeing several different illustrations!

I'm having a blast trying my hand at sketching, drawing, and deciding if I like markers or colored pencils better.

So today I thought I'd share a few things I've been working on! If you show any interest in having me on your blog or wanting to possibly purchase (or request something) Let me know! I'd love to work with you!!!

HERE IS UNEDITED INK ON ETSY!


This ducky is part of my 'Love is in the air' Spring Series.

 
The Owl You Doin' is part of my quirky animal series.


 
Tangled is part of my Holiday Series.


What have you been working on lately?

Author note: Should you like to have me on your blog (I'd be eternally grateful) I am more than happy to give away a few illustrations!!! A cute little postcard with their own little greeting or one that I create! We can brainstorm and I'll create the perfect card of the winners choice!

2 comments:

Michael Di Gesu said...

Hi, jen,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

I love your illustrations, they are so sweet and charming.... like their creator.

ALL the best with your new endeavor. You can do ANYTHING!

Alex J. Cavanaugh said...

Congratulations, Jen!