Sunday, March 28, 2010

not so much of anything

Good Morning Bloggers! I think you will understand the title as you read through this post. Sorry I missed you yesterday but the festivities for my birthday spectacular weekend had already begun! Shopping is a sport and must not be taking lightly, it takes preperation to get ready for something with so many options. Luckily I walked away with several items and I am satisfied with the day of shopping with my mom!!! We had an awesome time!

As for writing well that didn't happen as easily, Friday & Saturday no writing happened, however I have learned that the weekends I don't write anything and the weekdays I write a boat load, it isn't because of lack of inspiration it's only because I have tons of plans on the weekends, and since I don't see my hubby for 5 days I imagine I kind of miss him, okay so I miss him a lot! However I am up this morning before he is and as soon as this post is complete I am going to be writing full force!!!

A few things before I go:

Tomorrow I choose the winners for the 3 Amazon gift card winners!!! Please if you haven't signed up it's so easy to do just check it out here!!!

Also if you love hot boys... which I know all of you do!!!! Check out Kim's Boyfriend Book over at Under the Umbrella... TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Oh and just incase I hadn't mentioned it, the lovely Summer of at ...and this time concentrate has finished her FIRST DRAFT (lucky!)... CONGRATULATIONS! So she decided to throw a super fun contest, if you haven't checked it out please do here!!!!

Real writing posts to come next week, don't worry I do not plan on disappointing! I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!!! How's your writing coming along? Do you have big plans for the rest of the weekend?

20 comments:

sarahjayne smythe said...

Sorry to hear the writing thing wasn't happening, but I'm glad you had a great time shopping wth mom. :) Happy birthday weekend.

Amy Saia said...

I think there's a Bill Cosby skit where he talks about his wife and her shopping. "I'm shopping!" she says happily each time before embarking on a little retail therapy. I know I always feel better about things after some time at Borders or the mall.

Good job getting up early! Hope you get a lot of writing done : )

Talli Roland said...

Glad to hear you had a fun time shopping and with the birthday festivities! Hope you're enjoying everything.

Sarah Ann said...

Happy birthday girl! :)

Robby said...

Happy birthday!
I'm so glad I follow your blog. There's just something about it that is so...wonderful. You've earned this. :]

Shelley Sly said...

I'm happy that you've had a fun weekend so far! And don't feel bad about not writing on the weekends, especially if that's the main time you get to see hubby. My husband works on weekends, so I spend weekdays with him and (try to) write when he's not around. Enjoy the rest of your birthday fun!

Kristin Rae said...

Happy birthday! Happy weekend! Happy writing!

Ann said...

Delighted to hear you had such a lovely and productive days shopping with your Mum.

Look forward to reading more of your writing durning the week.

A very Happy Birthday.

Kimberly Franklin said...

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a great weekend!! :)

Susan Fields said...

Have a wonderful birthday weekend! The weekend's almost over, but we'll be heading over to my sister's house soon to celebrate my niece's 7th birthday. Her birthday list: a laptop and a phone. Ha!

Unknown said...

Today was a lot of fun!! Thanks for mentioning me! lol... I was surprised not to see some of the faces posted when i viewed everyone elses! Happy Early Birthday!!!

Mel Chesley said...

Happy birthday! Glad you had fun shopping.
My writing is coming along fine, thanks. I'm on my 32nd revision (not really, but feels like it) and am loving the changes. I write mostly during the week as well, considering the weekend is pretty full with the hubby home as well as the girl (my teenage daughter).
Hope you have an awesome rest of the weekend!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday. I'm glad you had a fun weekend.

Abby. said...

Mmmm Jen thanks for that link! I ♥ me some Johnny, Leanardo & Shia!
Whoo okay, I think I've recovered. :D
I hope you get some writing done! Hehe I know what you mean, I hardly get anything done on the weekends!
xx,
~Abby~

Jai Joshi said...

Hope you had a great birthday weekend!

Jai

Carolyn V. said...

Happy B-day Jen!!! I hope the shopping was excellent and glad to hear your hubby is home. =)

Unknown said...

so glad you had an awesome birthday! and I definitely agree that shopping is a sport. =) Happy B-Day!

Unknown said...

Thanks to your encouragement I am writing a short story that will soon be ready for publication. Have a great week.

Mary Aalgaard said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you had fun shopping with your mom.

Nishant said...

Glad to hear you had a fun time shopping and with the birthday festivities! Hope you're enjoying everything.
home based data entry