Wednesday, February 3, 2010

one lovely blog award


Thank you to Melissa over at Chasing Dreams for giving me the One Lovely Blog Award! If you haven't gone to her blog you must check it out!!!! She is super close to her 100 followers, and I just recently found her and love reading her posts each day!

I feel so honored to be recieving so many wonderful awards, I am glad that I can bring happiness to your each of your days!!!

I suppose it is time to pick someone to also get this lovely blog award, and I have selected Suzanne Young she is fantastic, her blog is amazing! She also is the author of The Naughty List series which is going to debut tomorrow!!! February 10th, 2010! So check out her blog!!!

4 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

Woo hoo on the award! So awesome. =)

Suzanne Young said...

Aw, thank you!!!!:-)

Amy Holder said...

Congrats on your award! You deserve it!

JournoMich said...

Congratulations Jen, and also to Suzanne! I am excited to check out her blog.

Also, I'll be posting on the award you gave me on Saturday. I did not forget! Promise! Just busy week--guest blogger, planned posts and a sick child at home.

Now get back to writing! :P
Michele
SouthernCityMysteries